1. If a booking is made six weeks or more before your holiday a deposit of 50% is payable to secure the booking. If the booking is made less than six weeks before your holiday, the full amount must be paid at the time of booking.
2. The final balance is due six weeks before the start of your holiday.
3. Booking confirmation and updates will be made by email, please make sure your email address is clearly included on the booking form. Postal receipts are sent only by request.
4. If you wish to cancel your booking you will only receive a refund of money paid if we are able to re-let the room, in which case we will refund any amounts paid less a 20% (maximum) administration charge. All cancellations must be in writing or email. Please consider taking out cancellation holiday insurance for your protection.
5. Rental of rooms includes all linen, breakfast of your choice from the menu.
6. You agree to pay for any losses or damage to the property caused by you or your party (normal wear and tear excluded) and we reserve the right to terminate your stay if any of your party are not treating the property with due respect.
7. If for any reason beyond our control your booked space is not available on the date booked, we will agree to refund all rentals paid, but you will have no further claim against us.
8. We reserve the right to make improvements, carry out essential maintenance and alter specifications without notice.
9. Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the farmhouse B&B
NB Arrival time is after 4.00 pm and we ask you to leave by 10.00 am on the day of departure (unless there is no one coming after you) please check with Sarah the day before if you wish to stay on. Arrival & departure days are very busy so please contact Sarah in advance if you wish to drop off baggage earlier in the day or will be arriving later than 6pm.